I believe that this is a good time to return to the monthly newsletter format where I share with you previous month’s statistics, wrap up recent highlights and give you an insight into what’s coming next on the TWINO investment platform.
- Undeniably our greatest highlight is receipt of the investment brokerage company license at the beginning of this month, and I must say we are still not over enjoying this achievement as it has taken us a huge amount of time and effort across all teams. Have a look at the video blog looking back at how it went. However, our work is far from done and quite a few changes and updates are to be expected on the TWINO platform during our 6 month transition period to a full fledged broker.
- A lot has already been said about what awaits TWINO after receiving the brokerage license, but if you would like to have a look at what Armands Broks, founder of TWINO Group, has to say, please head to the TWINO Blog.
- Along with the license came a new agreement for investors – Terms and Conditions of the Financial Services Agreement. I urge you to get acquainted with the document and accept the terms on the Dashboard page pop-up window, otherwise, you will not be able to invest when we start listing Securities on the TWINO platform.
- We recently updated our Know-Your-Customer requirements, therefore this week many of you (all registered before August 16th, 2021) received a new KYC information request as we must make sure that the information you have provided is up to date. Please note that this questionnaire is one of the requirements to be eligible for investing in Securities.
- Karina Caunite-Orupe has been appointed the Risk Director of AS TWINO Investments. She has been a part of TWINO Group since 2014, taking charge of developing an effective multi-level risk management system as the Risk Management and BI Lead and later as the COO of the Group.
- We are just a couple of weeks away from listing our first Securities (investments in pools of loans) on the TWINO platform. The investment offer from our Latvian loan originator is the first one to undergo the changes and gradually all others will follow. To invest in Securities, investors must complete all our requests specified on the Dashboard page. Don’t miss your chance to be one of the first ones to invest in Securities on TWINO to enjoy all the benefits that come with it!
- A huge focus is currently on the hiring process of a mobile app development team and experts in the trading industry as we are taking the development of our new products very seriously and can’t wait to be able to present new and exciting investment offers to you.
In case of any specific questions do not hesitate to contact us.