I hope you are just as pumped as I am knowing that TWINO’s investment brokerage license is on our doorstep. Currently, a lot of our work goes into preparing detailed information on all matters required to be published on our website as this is the visible part of compliance, thus essential for us to be licensed. Speaking of compliance, I wanted to use this opportunity to remind you about the Suitability and Appropriateness assessment if you have not had the chance to complete it yet. Licensing will open many new investment opportunities; however, the new products will only be available to investors that have completed the assessment.
TWINO Group’s activities
- For the first time ever the account value of investors with at least one active Auto-Invest portfolio has reached EUR 30 million. This means that more and more of you are realizing the benefits of not having to manage your investments manually and letting automated portfolio management do the work for you, while also helping with the diversification of your funds.
- Many of you have expressed interest in how the Ventures real estate development projects are going. With the 11th phase of Hoffmann Rezidence Venture almost financed, this is a perfect time to share with you more details about its progress. Please see our update, in a form of a video, from the construction site here.
- As of 27.07.2021, the interest rate for loans offered by our Latvian loan originator will be 8% p.a. By analyzing market trends both on the lending and investment side, we have come to the conclusion that this is currently the appropriate rate at which it remains an advantageous offer both for our business and investors on the TWINO platform. Please make sure to update your Auto-Invest portfolios, if necessary.
- The TechChill keynote by TWINO Group CEO Anastasija Oleinika is now available for everyone to view – have a look at the leadership and strategic planning approaches Anastasija has implemented at TWINO here. Also, make sure to watch the panel discussion with stories, challenges, and future outlooks in the world of fintech from the perspective of Nauris Bloks, CTO of TWINO Group, here.
- TWINO founder Armands Broks has recently shared a thought piece about the future of state digital currencies. If this is a subject of interest to you, please head to the TWINO Blog for more details.
In case of any specific questions do not hesitate to contact us.