The time has come for another one of our bi-weekly updates with the latest news in the TWINO Group and I am happy to say that we are seeing positive trends both on the investment platform and in lending operations.
TWINO Group’s activities
- Lending and repayment indicators remain stable in all of our markets. We have observed a significant increase in repayment quality for our Polish loan originator as a result of regulatory changes cutting the interest rate cap by almost a half.
- Already more than 70 of you have benefitted from our Referral program by spreading the word about TWINO and attracting almost 200 new investors in only a few weeks. Don’t miss out on this opportunity – share your unique link via email, social or by just sending the link directly to someone and both of you will get €20 after your friend registers and invests at least €100.
- The 2nd phase loan of our Hoffman Rezidence TWINO Venture has been available on the platform for only a few weeks and already more than 500 of you have funded 59% of the loan. If you have not contributed to this project yet, now is your chance! Make sure to update your Auto-Invest settings and include Ventures loans to add the project to your investment portfolio.
- We have re-opened our HQ office in Latvia while allowing our team the freedom to decide how they continue to work. Most of the team has opted for 2-3 days at the office and working remotely for the rest of the week. We are mindful of the precautions and recommendations of the Ministry of Health and Center for Disease Prevention and Control in providing safe working conditions for our team, thus we have developed separate guidelines that employees must follow when working in the office.
- TWINO Group CEO Anastasija Oleinika took part in a panel discussion on how the crisis helped companies shift from being product-centric to customer-centric at a global virtual fintech conference Fintech Week Lithuania.
- Already for the fourth year in a row TWINO has been recognized by the prestigious BankingCheck Awards. The BankingCheck Awards are a customer-based award and this year TWINO has received the highest rating in the category “Best Crowdlending Platform 2020”.
- Next week our customer support team will be enjoying Midsummer holidays from 23.06.2020 to 24.06.2020 and it will be not possible to process your payments due to banking holidays, thus please plan your funding and withdrawal transactions accordingly.
In case of any specific questions do not hesitate to contact us.