The last month of Q1 of 2021 is here and every day brings us closer to becoming a licensed investment brokerage company. I can say with confidence that the whole TWINO team is excited about the opportunities that will come once we start operating under the investment brokerage license, and great ideas are piling up already. Our goal is to make TWINO your no. 1 investment broker, and we hope for your input in shaping the best products ever.
TWINO is seeking beta testers
We invite you to become a TWINO beta tester. Do you like new features and applications? Are you eager to share your thoughts and are willing to provide feedback on new investment solutions? We are opening a TWINO beta tester program that will give you an opportunity to contribute to TWINO products and services. This contribution is an integral part of building excellent products and services for TWINO investors.
What you might expect after signing up?
- Infrequent e-mails inviting to participate in user research surveys
- Invitation to interview over the phone or video call about attitude and preferences towards investing
- Access to prototypes of investment solutions with the opportunity to provide feedback
If you are interested, please sign up here. All participation is voluntary.
TWINO Group’s activities
- I’m happy to share with you that TWINO will be partnering up with TechChill, the top #tech, and #startup event in Baltics, for the 6th year in a row. This year’s online event has two weeks filled with exciting content in store, including our very-own FinTech Talks by TWINO. TechChill will take place 7 – 21 May 2021 and as always, we will offer a special discount to our TWINO investors. Stay tuned for more information!
- On our agenda for the upcoming weeks is to launch our new identification with the Onfido software. If you have identified on TWINO before November 3rd, 2020, you will receive a request to re-verify your identity. The verification process initially will not limit any activities on your TWINO account – you will still have access to all functionalities of the platform, but please note that this is a mandatory requirement and in the future the investing capabilities will be limited for those that have not re-verified their identities.
- If you are interested in where the fintech industry is now, one year into the COVID-19 pandemic, please head to the TWINO Blog and read an overview by Anastasija Oleinika, CEO of TWINO Group.
In case of any specific questions do not hesitate to contact us.