I hope you all are safe, healthy, and warm as most of Europe has been experiencing colder temperatures lately. Here in Latvia, we are grateful to be able to work from the comfort of our own homes without having to commute during these freezing temperatures (-14°C today). Our HQ teams still work remotely while we are waiting for the covid-19 infection rates to decrease and using this time to make our new office at Dzirnavu street 42, Riga, Latvia, ready to take in our people when it’s safe to meet again.
TWINO Group’s activities
- The 5th phase of our Hoffmann Rezidence real estate development project is now available for investing; offered with a 12-month term and 10% interest p.a. Almost 40% of the listed €250 000 have been financed, so don’t miss out on the opportunity and head to TWINO Ventures.
- We have received a lot of feedback about our new secondary market and per your request, we are working on some further improvements – very soon you will be able to sort the available loans by the premium or discount value. As always, please share your suggestions if you have any, and we will do our best to meet your expectations.
- Yesterday I joined VIAINVEST P2P Platform Lead Simona Lucatniece and EstateGuru Country Manager of Latvia Aleksandrs Mežapuķe to talk about the latest developments in the P2P lending and crowdfunding sectors. If you understand at least a little Latvian, you can check out the recording of the discussion here.
- To further improve our Know-Your-Customer practice we will be gradually requesting investors that have joined TWINO before the launch of our new identification procedure with the Onfido software (document verification before November 3rd, 2020) to repeat the identification process in this new kind of way. No worries, it’s super easy and should not take more than few minutes of your time. More information will follow on your TWINO account once the reidentification process is initiated.
- Last week TWINO Group CEO Anastasija Oleinika joined the discussion about the state of the fintech industry in Europe at the Tech.eu event “To The Point”. If you missed it, you can read the key takeaways from the event here as well as download Tech.eu’s recent report on this topic here.
In case of any specific questions do not hesitate to contact us.