February is in full swing and so are we! Our team has been working hard on several improvements and I’m excited to share them with you, so here it goes.
TWINO Group’s activities
- TWINO’s public page had a makeover. It has been a couple of years since our previous redesign, and we thought it is time for something fresh. In addition to the new look, we have added more information on who we are and how TWINO works to help our new investors have a better understanding of our platform, added a section about our loan originators as well as introduced some other improvements. If you haven’t checked it out yet, head to twino.eu – I hope you love it!
- New versions of both the iOS and Android apps are available. We have added TWINO Ventures to the app, increased device compatibility, improved notifications, and made some minor bug fixes along with a few other changes. Please make sure you update your TWINO app on App Store or Google Play.
- We plan to launch a series of interviews with country managers of our loan originators in the near future, thus we would be happy if you could share what subjects or specific questions interest you regarding our lending operations. We will make sure to include the most popular ones in the interviews.
- The reorganization of SIA TWINO was completed today, February 5th, 2021, as a result of which TWINO has changed its legal form from a limited liability company to a joint stock company. From now on we are called AS TWINO, please keep that in mind, when making the bank transfers to your investor account. The changes were carried out to expand the possibilities of attracting external financing, as well as the form of the joint stock company is more suitable for ensuring the operation of the TWINO Group’s headquarters. AS TWINO takes over all rights and obligations of SIA TWINO, your Assignment Agreements concluded before the reorganization are still in effect and do not have to be updated.
- We keep a constant eye on market conditions and make sure that the interest rates are acceptable both for our loan originators and our investors. With this in mind, we have decided to return to the previously offered 14% p.a. for Currency Exposure loans starting tomorrow, February 6th. Please make sure to update your Auto-Invest portfolios accordingly.
- TWINO has taken part in Finfellas online events already twice! Last week Edgars Ivanovs, Investment Architect at TWINO and VILIA joined the Real Estate Lending panel discussion about delayed impacts of Covid-19 in the real estate sector in 2021 – myth or truth? The recording of the panel is available on the Finfellas Youtube channel, and if you missed the first panel on P2P lending with Anastasija Oleinika, CEO of TWINO, you can watch it here.
In case of any specific questions do not hesitate to contact us.