This is the last newsletter I am writing to you in the year 2020, and I would like to start by wishing you wonderful and safe upcoming holidays. I think we can all agree that this year has not been what any one of us expected, but for us at TWINO it has reinforced our conviction that we are strong, capable, resilient, and efficient no matter what challenges come our way, and that our investors trust the way we do business. I will share a summary of our 2020 highlights and plans for 2021 in January, but right now here are a few things regarding December.
TWINO Group’s activities
- The detailed overview of the TWINO Investor survey results is here! Do you think investors have put us on the naughty or nice list? Find that out by reading our Blog post.
- Just a kind reminder that our Swedbank account is closing as of December 30th, 2020. Please make sure to use our new Baltic International Bank details when adding funds to your TWINO account. You can see them by clicking the Add funds button on the Dashboard page of your TWINO account.
- TWINO’s IT team is working diligently on our new secondary market, where you will be able to sell your investments with a discount or markup. There still are a couple of things we need to do to make the feature flawless and offer you the best investment experience, therefore we will be launching it at the beginning of January as a New Year’s treat for you.
- TWINO was one of 1,385 firms worldwide to contribute to the Global COVID-19 FinTech Market Rapid Assessment Study by Cambridge AltFin CJBS, the World Bank, and the World Economic Forum and help understand how the global pandemic has impacted FinTech markets, the response of the industry to the challenges of COVID-19, etc. We are happy that we were able to support the study by sharing our experiences and perspectives.
- Our team will be enjoying the Christmas holidays from December 24th to January 1st. Nonetheless, our investor relations specialists will do their very best to process your payments despite the many Bank holidays.