We are already long-standing partners of TechChill and we felt that this year was even more important to support the startup ecosystem and bring the FinTech discussions to the table. Therefore, we brought a lot of exciting content to this year’s conference and were proud to contribute with 10 speakers across the events:
- We hosted “FinTech Talks by TWINO: A new era of investing” as one of the official side-events of TechChill 2021. During the event, the industry experts discussed 2020’s impact on investments, retail investment tendencies, the latest financial trends, and what the world of investing could expect in the future. The discussion was joined by experienced fintech experts and field innovators from TWINO, Change Invest, Funderbeam, ThomasKralow, BlueOrange Bank, and Nasdaq Riga. The main takeaways and the full recording of the event are available here.
- We hosted Masterclass “How to become an investing genius?” by TWINO Investment Platform Lead Roberts Lasovskis and Lead Product Designer Eduards Priedītis. During the masterclass, we shared the simple rules to make the most of your investments. How much do you need to retire without worries? Where should you invest in? How to invest smartly and safely? The full recording of the masterclass is available to watch here.
- We’re always for supporting new talents, therefore, we took part in the online fair “Your next move: Spotlight on the Baltics” to share why Baltics is a great place to do business, TWINO culture, and what are we looking for in our new teammates.
- Keynote by TWINO Group CEO Anastasija Oļeiņika “Becoming the CEO of smart growth” on TechChill 2021 main virtual stage. In her keynote, Anastasija revealed how she got where she is now, sharing the leadership, management, and strategic business planning approaches she has implemented at TWINO and drawing parallels with her life stories. She also shared some less-known facts about TWINO like the company’s long-term ambition to become a bank and the importance of truly trusting your team and data quality – a hard-earned lesson for TWINO. The recording of the keynote will be shared soon.
- TWINO CTO Nauris Bloks joined the panel dicussion “From passion to success: Fintech journeys” to talk FinTech novelties and trends.
- TWINO founder Armands Broks was on the Fifty Founders Battle jury and helped to pick the finalists of the FinTech track.
- We supported the Digital Transformation agenda with 13 sessions and 24 speakers from companies like Twitter, Hopin, GrowthTribe, Hyber Island, Tech.eu, Venture Beat.
So what’s next? Be sure we will keep you up to date with the trends and opinions on the fintech, and see you all at TechChill 2022!