HIGHLIGHTS OF NOVEMBER
- TWINO volumes keep on raising – November brought us a new milestone of €600 million worth of loans funded through the platform since its inception, while October was our best month ever with more than €18.5 million worth of loans funded.
- We had a huge interest from media due to our recent milestone of €1 billion issued in loans. Feel free to read more on our website’s section In Media.
- TWINO Group’s Consolidated IFRS Financial Statements for year 2018 was published on our website. Moreover, we communicated the establishment of TWINO Group Council as well as changes in Board of Directors. Read more on our Blog.
OUR PLANS FOR DECEMBER
- Great news for high-return investors – Currency Exposure functionality is now available for loans issued in Kazakhstan! To invest in these loans you have to include Kazakhstan and Currency Exposure functionality in your Auto-Invest settings, if you have not already. These loans come with 14% p.a. and Buyback Guarantee.
- Our team will enjoy Christmas holidays and; therefore, we will be working in limited capacity from 23rd of December to 2nd of January. Nonetheless, we will do our very best to process your payments despite the many Bank holidays.