Another Technological Revolution has arrived. Covid-19 is showing us how we’ve wasted emerging technology so far. Technology has now more than ever, become critical infrastructure, essential to the functioning of our society and economy.
In response to this pandemic, technology will fundamentally change how we live, work, and play. The technology of widely varying types is still being created and shaped.
What new industries will appear on the horizon for the greater good of society? What will post-pandemic opportunities be like? These are just a few of the hard-hitting questions we will explore in the first online FinTech Talks by TWINO event, giving the audience the sharpest view of the disruption agenda from experts across the globe – from Silicon Valley and Russia to the Middle East and Europe.
Invited are all FinTech, tech and startup enthusiasts, progressive minds, and of course those who need some inspiration and drive!
- 4.30pm-4.40pm / Opening remarks
- 4.40pm-5.20pm / Discussion panel
- Armands Broks, TWINO, Europe
- Jānis Krūms, Angel Investor/ Venture Partner at Change Ventures, Silicon Valley
- Oksana Sivokobiļska, Bank Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Mārtiņš Mellēns, McKinsey, Middle East
- 5.20pm-5.40pm / Q&A via Slido
You’re welcome to submit your questions in advance and during the live event via this link: https://app.sli.do/event/dwgfdeau